當前位置:菜譜大全網 - 素菜食譜大全 - 求電影藍莓之夜最後的對白,中英文都要

求電影藍莓之夜最後的對白,中英文都要

鑰匙 (哥們,全給妳了。)

I walked away with all their money

那麽妳騙了我

So you lied to me

或者我不想分給妳

Maybe I didn't want to share

或者我想看妳多易信人、多易呃

Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were

或者我只是想找個伴

Maybe I just wanted company. You know?

路程很長,白絲

It's a long ride, Beth

我不想壹個人走

I didn't want to go alone

透過別人看自己,自己多喜歡自己壹點

有時我們以他人作鏡子

Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror

來界定自我,認識自我

To define us and tell us who we are

每個反影都令我喜歡自己多壹點

And each reflection makes me like myself a little more

不好的過去,就按下DELETE刪除吧

那些鎖匙呢?

Where are the keys?

妳不再保留了?

You don't keep them anymore?

我壹直設法物歸原主

Been trying to give them back to their owners

妳要妳的嗎?

Do you want yours?

不,我不再需要了

No. I don't need them anymore

妳那串呢?

What about your keys?

我扔掉了

I got rid of them

晚安,謝洛米

Good night, Jeremy

我要忘記過去的我,拿嶄新的我來面對妳

我離開那晚有來過這裏

You know I came here the night I left

但是沒有走進門

but I didn't make it past the front door

差壹點便進來,但如果我壹進來

I almost walked in but I knew that if I did

我就還是依與的伊莉莎白

I would just be the same old Elizabeth

我不想再當那個人了

I didn't want to be that person anymore

希望妳喜歡

Hope you enjoy it

習慣,想念,所以在腦子裏壹遍遍的回憶,重復再重復的做壹件事

仍然是打烊都沒人點嗎?

Are they still left untouched at the end of the night?

可以這麽說

Yep, more or less

為什麽還要做呢?

Then why do you keep making them?

我喜歡烘壹個擺著

Well I always like having one around just in case

以備妳隨時出現想吃壹件

you pop in and fancy a slice

記得妳最後來的那壹晚嗎?

Do you remember that last night you were here?

幾乎壹個人吃掉整個批

When you practically ate an entire pie all by yourself?

真的?

Really?

我記得我喝得很醉

I remember getting really drunk and

第二天宿醉得厲害

having a god awful hangover the next day

不記得別的?

Nothing else?

不記得

No, nothing else

不是有監視錄影帶可看嗎?

Or don't you have a tape I can watch?

有是有,不過…

I do... but...

我看了太多次

I've watched it so many times

畫面開始褪成黑白

that the picture started fading to black and white

現在已經完全不能看了

And now it's completely unwatchable

看清楚那個人,看清楚自己,然後邁出那步

我花了將近壹年才來到這裏

It took me nearly a year to get here

其實要過那條馬路並不難

It wasn't so hard to cross that street after all

就看誰在對面等妳

It all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side of the rode