當前位置:菜譜大全網 - 素菜食譜大全 - 收集社交口語

收集社交口語

社交口語100句

◇ 問候語 (Greeting)

1 Hello! Nice to meet you. 妳好,很高興見到妳

2 Hello! Glad to see you. 妳好,很高興見到妳

3 How do you do? 妳好

4 Nice talking with you. 很高興和妳說話

5 Goodbye. 再見

6 See you. 再見

7 Take care. 保重

8 Keep well. 保重

9 Please say hello to your family. 請代我向妳的家人問好

10 I hope you will come back to Tianjin again! 希望妳能再來天津做客

11 See you again in the near future. 後會有期

12 Hello, how are you doing? 妳好嗎?

13 Hello, welcome to Tianjin ! 妳好,歡迎來到天津

14 What's your first impression of Tianjin ? 天津給妳的第壹感覺是什麽?

15 How do you like Tianjin ? / How do you find Tianjin ? 妳覺得天津怎麽樣?

16 Tianjin is a beautiful city. 天津是壹座美麗的城市

17 The people in Shengyang are very friendly. 天津人非常熱情

18 New Tianjin , new International Horticultural Expo. 新天津新世園

19 Cheers to our friendship! 為我們的友誼幹杯

20 After you. 妳先請

21 Could you help me? 妳能幫助我嗎?

22 Would you please do me a favour? 能忙我個忙嗎?

23 Would you please give me a hand? 幫我個忙好嗎?

24 What can I do for you? 您需要什麽幫助?

25 May I help you? 我可以幫助妳嗎?

26 Let me help you. 我來幫助妳

27 It's very kind of you! 妳真是太好了

28 Go straight this way. 簡直往前走

29 Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the International Horticultural Expo? 勞駕,請問去世園會怎麽走?

30 Go down this street. Then turn left. 沿這條街走下去,然後往左拐

31 Turn right at the next crossing. 在第二個路口往右拐

32 I'm sorry. I have no idea where it is. 對不起,我不知道它在哪兒

33 Thank you all the same. 盡管如此,還是要謝謝妳

34 Is it far from here? 離這兒遠嗎?

35 Yes. You'd better take a bus. 遠,妳最好坐公***汽車去

36 No, it's just over there. 不遠,就在那裏

37 It's about one kilometer from here. 距這裏約壹公裏

38 Excuse me, dose the bus No. 4 stop at the International Horticultural Expo? 請問, 4 路公***汽車去世園會嗎?

39 Where is the nearest post office? 去最近的郵局怎麽走?

40 How long is the ride? 坐車要用多長時間?

41 It will take about twenty minutes. 大約需要 20 分鐘

42 Thank you very much. 非常感謝

It's my pleasure. 樂意為您效勞

◇ 購物用語 (Shopping)

43 Is there anything you would like? 您要買點什麽?

44 Yes, I'd like to buy a book. 是的,我要買本書

45 All right. Here you are. 行,給妳

46 How much is it? 多少錢? 97 Are you American? 妳是美國人嗎?

47 It's seventeen yuan and five mao. 十七塊五

48 Could you make it cheaper? 可以便宜點嗎?

49 May I help you? 您要買什麽?

50 Yes, I want to buy a shirt. 是的,我想買壹件襯衫

51 What color/size/style do you want? 要什麽顏色 / 尺寸 / 樣子的?

52 A blue/red/green/yellow/white/black one. 藍色的 / 紅 / 綠 / 黃 / 白 / 黑

53 It's wonderful. I like it very much. 真不錯。我非常喜歡

54 All right. I'll take it. 好的,我買這件襯衫

55 Where do I pay? 在哪兒付款?

56 You pay at the cashier over there. 您可以在那邊的收銀臺付款

57 May I use my credit card? 我能使用信用卡嗎?

58 Sure. Go ahead. 當然,請便

59 Here's your change/receipt. 這是找您的錢 / 給您的收據

60 Thanks for your good service. 謝謝妳的熱情服務!

61 Do come again, please. 歡迎再來

62 Thank you. 謝謝

63 You're welcome. 不用謝

◇ 飯店英語 (Restaurant English)

64 May I have a look at the menu/wine-list? 請給我看看菜譜 / 酒水單

65 What's the specialty of this Restauran? 這個餐館的招牌菜是什麽?

66 Are you ready to order? 您現在可以點菜了嗎?

67 I'd like something spicy. / I'd like something not spicy 我 ( 不 ) 想吃些辣的東西

68 What do you recommend? 有什麽菜可以推薦壹下嗎?

69 The steak sounds good to me. 聽起來牛排不錯

70 I'm full. I can't eat any more. 我飽了,不能再吃了

71 The bill (check), please 。 勞駕,結賬

72 Keep the change. 不用找零錢了

◇ 電話英語 (Telephone English)

73 Hello, may I speak to Bill? 妳好,我可以找比爾接電話嗎?

74 Hold on, please. 稍等片刻

75 Sorry, he's not here. 對不起,他不在

76 May I leave a message? 我能留個口信嗎?

77 Can I take a message for him? 我能代留個口信嗎?

78 here is a call for you. 有妳的電話

◇ 時間,星期和月份 (Time, Days and Months)

79 What time is it? 幾點了

80 It's 6 o'clock 。 六點了

81 Excuse me, could you tell me the time? 勞駕,請問現在幾點了?

82 It's half past ten 。 現在十點半

83 Excuse me, have you got the time, please? 對不起,請問現在幾點了?

84 It's a quarter to nine 。 現在差壹刻九點

85 What day is it today? 今天是星期幾?

86 It's Sunday. 今天星期天

87 What's the date today? 今天幾號?

88 Today is Aug. 2nd. 今天八月二號

89 What month is it? 今天幾月份?

90 It's May. 五月

◇ 其他用語 (Other Expressions)

91 What's the weather today? 今天天氣怎麽樣?

92 It's fine. 天氣很好

93 Lovely day, isn't it? 天氣很好,是吧?

94 Spring is the best season here. 春天是這裏最好的季節

95 Where are you from? 妳是哪裏人?

96 I'm from Canada 。 我是加拿大人

97 Are you American? 妳是美國人嗎?

98 No, I'm Canadian. 不,我是加拿大人

◇ 話別 (Saying goodbye)

99 When are you off to? 妳什麽時候走?

100 I'm flying back tomorrow. 我明天坐飛機回去

初次見面說“久仰”;等候客人用“恭候”;

對方來信叫“惠書”;請人幫忙說“勞駕”;

托人辦事用“拜托”;請人指點用“賜教”;

贊人見解用“高見”;求人原諒說“包涵”;

老人年齡問“高壽”;客人來到用“光臨”;

與人分別用“告辭”;看望別人用“拜訪”;

請人勿送用“留步”;麻煩別人說“打擾”;

求給方便說“借光”;請人指教說“請教”;

歡迎購買叫“光顧”;好久不見說“久違”;

中途先走用“失賠”;贈送作品用“斧正”。

親友間禮貌稱呼

父母同稱高堂、雙親、膝下。

父母單稱家父、家嚴;家母、家慈。

父去世稱:先父、先嚴、先考。

母去世稱:先母、先慈、先妣。

兄弟姐妹稱家兄、家弟、舍姐、舍妹。

兄弟代稱昆仲、手足。

夫妻稱伉儷、配偶、伴侶。

同輩去世稱:亡兄、亡弟、亡妹、亡妻。

別人父母稱:令尊、令堂。

雖人兄妹稱:令兄、令妹。

雖人兒女稱:令郎、令媛。

妻父稱:丈人、嶽父、泰山。

別人家庭稱:府上、尊府。

自己家庭稱:寒舍、舍下、草堂。

男女統稱:男稱須眉、女稱巾幗。

夫妻五方去世稱:喪偶。

老師稱:恩師、夫子。

學生稱:門生、受業。

學校稱:寒窗。

同學稱:同窗。