攻擊:
You point, I*ll punch! 妳指哪兒我打哪兒!
I always do your dirty work.我總是幫妳幹臟活兒。釋放不穩定化合物的時候:
Throw the damn thing! 把那個破玩意兒扔了!
Shaken and stirred!搖壹搖,再攪壹攪~
Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 沒聽見我告訴妳把它丟了嗎?
Greed is good 這個大家都懂的嘲諷英雄:
Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts.想買坐騎找我告訴妳去!
Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子妳在放甲烷?嚇死我了!
I always wondered what you*d get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把極寒幽魂融化了能得到什麽
Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,妳覺得昆卡會知道我偷了他的朗姆酒嗎?
Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,如果我把妳放在燒杯裏晃悠兩下。。。
One Skeleton King provides a day*s requirement of calcium 壹只骷髏王可以提供壹整天所需的鈣!
Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓妳有點極寒幽魂,多吃點菠菜。
Get out the siphon. Clockwerk*s full of gasoline! 放開我的虹吸管,發條全身都是汽油!
I didn*t need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛,我不需要樹幹就可以敲死妳
You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!我的關節在出血!補兵:
Only ninety eight percent pure? 難道只有98%的純度?死掉:
Must*ve mixed up the formula! 壹定是配方弄錯了!
Shoulda brought a bigger ogre.我應該抓壹只更大的食人魔的!復活:
Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失敗也是壹種成功,不大對勁的那種
Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也許我應該找些更穩定的配方
I hope I didn*t leave anything on the burner. 但願我沒有把什麽東西落在爐子上拾取復活盾:
Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!這玩意兒對咱倆都有用麽?那就太好了