當前位置:菜譜大全網 - 素菜食譜大全 - 西餐禮儀英語

西餐禮儀英語

(1)Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir? 請坐,給您菜單。先生,您要點菜嗎?

(2)What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡還是茶?

(3)would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?

(4)It’s our chef’s recommendation.這是我們大廚的拿手菜。

(5) Here is the bill. Please sign it.這是您的賬單。請簽字。

(6)what kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什麽菜?

(7)You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以簽帳單。離店時會給您結帳。

(8)It never goes to the head.(不管喝多少)它也不沖腦。

(9)Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?您決定了喝什麽嗎?

(10)we look forward to having with us tonight.我們期待您今晚大駕光臨。

(11)I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.對不起,我沒有聽明白您剛才的話。

(12)I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 對不起,請再說壹遍。

(13)Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我沒有聽懂您的意思。

(14) Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.對不起,太太,我沒有聽明白。

(15)What was that? 妳說什麽?(此話比較隨便,也要用升調)

(16) Sorry, but could you say it again? 對不起,您能再說壹編嗎?

(17)would you mind repeating, please?請再說壹遍,好嗎?

(18)could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢點兒說壹遍嗎?

(19)It’s delicious and worth a try.它鮮美可口,值得壹試。

(20)Many guests give high comments on the wine.許多賓客對這種酒贊賞備至。

(21)i suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.我建議妳們嘗嘗四川菜。

(22)try the green crab if you don’t mind.如果您不介意的話,不妨嘗壹下這種青蟹。

(23)please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.如果妳有什麽問題,請隨即和我們聯系。

(24)you’ll regret if you don’t have a test..如果您不嘗壹下,您準會後悔的。

(25)I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉,讓您久等了。

(26)I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..真對不起,我好像上錯了壹個菜。

(27)I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上錯了湯,真抱歉。

(28)I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?我該道歉,我能想點辦法嗎?

(29)Bottoms up!幹杯!

(30)It is a must for every birthday dinner.這對每個生日慶宴都是必不可少。

(31)The great wall is a must for every foreign tourist.長城是每位外國遊客必去之處。

(32)I wish you good health.祝您健康。

(33)Let me wish you every success.祝您壹切順利。

(34)I hope you’ll have a good time.祝您玩的痛快。

(35)Bon Voyage!壹路順風。

(36)on consumption to master account根據實際消耗由主人包付。

Open bar on a fixed price. 在預先定時定價範圍內酒會客人隨便享用。

(37)cash on delivery(C..O.D)來客自負飲料費。

(38)How do you like the fish cooked this way?您覺得魚這樣燒怎麽樣?

(39)What do you think of Chinese food?您認為中國菜怎麽樣?

(40)Do you think the soup is tasty?您認為這個湯可口嗎?

(41)Do you think the price is reasonable?您認為這個價格不公道嗎?

(42) What’s your opinion of their service? 您對他們的服務有什麽意見嗎?

(43)I suggest we (should) go to a Chinese restaurant for a change.我建議到中國餐館去換換口味。(should可以省略)

(44)Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?妳們用餐時想喝點酒嗎?

(45)what would you like for dinner/dessert?您喜歡吃點什麽餐/甜點?

(46)How would you like the steak/eggs?您喜歡怎麽樣做的牛排/雞蛋?

(47) I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.我建議您配牛排喝加利福尼亞紅酒。

(48)I What about American breakfast? 吃美式早餐好嗎?