I have got a happy winter holiday this year. In this year, I have a 7-day winter holiday. In the first day, I went back to my hometown with my parents. When I got there, I saw my grandparents. Then we had lunch together. At that time, we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life. We laughed and sang, it was so happy then. After lunch, I got out and found my old friends in the field. They were all taller and stronger than before. We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things. It was so interesting and fun. We also played some funny games. I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city. I was so happy that day.It was the happiest time in my holiday. And it was so funny.
寒 假 趣 事
Cold false interest
今天是大年三十,城裏處處洋溢著過年的喜氣,我們家也不例外。
Today is 30, and the city, be permeated with the new beaming, our house is no exception.
媽媽在廚房裏包餃子,我在壹旁剝蒜,剝完了蒜後,我起身往客廳走。
Mom is in the kitchen making dumpling, I at a side strip garlic, finished peeling garlic, I got up and went to the sitting room go.
不經意地瞄了壹眼正在包餃子的媽媽。
Casual DeMiao took one look at pack dumpling of mom.
壹個念頭在我心中產生了。
A thought in my heart is produced.
我快步走到媽媽面前,對她說:“媽媽,教我包餃子吧!”
I went quickly to the front of mom, say to her: "mom, teach me pack dumpling!"
媽媽望了我壹眼,對我說:“好吧!”
Mother looked at me in the eye and said to me: "good!"
媽媽拿著搟面杖搟出了壹個皮,把餡子舀到皮上,將面皮兩邊壹合,將重合的部分用手指捏在壹起,壹個餃子就包好了。
Mom took a rolling-pin roll out a skin, the XianZi removed until the skin on both sides, will face a close, will coincide with fingers part in together, a dumpling is packed.
我心裏想著:這麽簡單,真是小菜壹碟!
My in the mind think: so simple, really is a piece of cake!
還是讓我來試試看吧。
Let me have a try.
我接過搟面杖,開始牛刀小試,媽媽那麽輕松搞定的面皮,在我的手中卻壹點也不聽話,左壹下,右壹下,我的餃子皮倒象壹個八爪螃蟹。
I received a rolling-pin, start NiuDao bench, mother so easily calm face, in my hand not obedient, left once, right once, my JiaoZiPi seem an eight claw crabs.
再難看也是我創造的,本想揉掉重來,可我舍不得,我把餡子包進去,迫不及待的丟進鍋裏。
Again I also created, ugly this want to rub off again, but I loathe to give up, I put my bag in XianZi, eager into the pot.
這餃子不給我面子,居然沒等到煮熟,就“開膛破肚”了。
This dumpling don't do me the honor, didn't wait until cooked, "gut break belly".
可惡,我居然連個餃子也包不好,我沒這麽笨吧,我壹定要把妳包好!
Damn, I even a dumpling also bag is bad, I have no so stupid! I must put your bag!
我吸取了教訓,學著媽媽的樣子,壹下壹下轉著搟,面皮不圓,但比“八爪螃蟹”好多了。
I learned a lesson, learn the mother of appearance, once it turn out, face a circle, but than "eight claw crab" much better.
我把餡子舀上,學著媽媽的樣子,給餃子捏上“花邊”。
I put on XianZi ladle, to learn the mother of appearance, give dumplings knead on "lacy".
成敗在此壹舉,我把這只經過我精雕細琢,是餃子卻又不象餃子的餃子小心翼翼地放進鍋裏。
Success or failure, I put this only after I meticulosity is dumplings yet unlike dumpling jiaozi carefully into the pot.
五分鐘後,我揭開了鍋蓋,啊!
Five minutes later, I opened a pot, ah!
我的那只餃子安然無恙,正在逍遙的獨自“漂遊”呢!
My that only dumplings safe, is free and unfettered alone "piaoyou"!
餃子煮好以後,媽媽把餃子撈出來。
Dumpling boiled dumplings, after mother put out.
開飯了,我尋找著那只我包的餃子,細細的品味著。
It's time for supper, I find that only jiaozi I made, thin savor.
這頓餃子格外的香。
It's exceptionally fragrance. Dumplings
這次經歷,我永遠都不會忘記。
This experience, I will never forget.
她讓我明白了壹個道理:任何事,只要妳肯下功夫,就會獲得成功。
She makes me understand a truth: anything, as long as you are willing to hard, will achieve success.