當前位置:菜譜大全網 - 美食做法 - 寫壹篇與美食和酒店服務有關的英語對話,A和B每人不少於10句,

寫壹篇與美食和酒店服務有關的英語對話,A和B每人不少於10句,

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要來點什麽?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上妳們這兒有什麽?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, andeverything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

請給我來壹杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,來壹份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麽的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like mybacon very crisp.

要,再來壹份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆壹點。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎麽做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

還要什麽別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowdedrestaurant)

(壹對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have towait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge untila table is available?

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。妳們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,謝謝。我們等壹會兒再來。請替我們預定壹張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by thewindow?

布魯斯。順便,我們可以要壹張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

妳們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服務生,請給我壹張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看壹看菜單嗎?

B: Here you are.

給您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什麽好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin withmushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,謝謝。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

過了壹會兒。

A: I can have the check, please.

結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.

喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。